Tuesday 28 September 2010

Artist Blair Zaye has gone Live!



My name is Blair Zaye I am an artist from New Zealand, with a Bachelor of Visual Arts.
I have just finished creating and uploading to my brand new website www.blairzaye.com
Here you can keep up to date with my latest work, my upcoming exhibitions and get in contact with me.

I am now looking for exposure, representation, an agent, dealers, exhibitions,
residencies and to collaborate with others artists.

My website showcases (amongst others) my latest series of work

'DRIPS, SPLITS, TEARS AND RIPS' (click for a direct link)

This is the work that I feel best represents me as an artist of maturity and

professionalism and my current practice,so have a look and see if you feel the same.

I look forward to hearing from you and your opinion of my work.

Follow the link and if you like it bookmark it!

If you require anything else please do not hesitate to ask.

Taughts and Thoughts
Blair Zaye

No comments:

Post a Comment